On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 6:41 PM, James Weinheimer <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> The way I look at it: if all you have is a horse and buggy, you should
> use them in the best ways possible. Maybe it's too bad, but it makes no
> sense to just wait at home and do nothing until somebody shows up with a
> Ferrari. You and everyone else could die waiting.

To continue the analogue, it makes sense for people who want the Ferrari to
not obstruct the engineers and designers working on it because they like
their friendly veterinarian or the current slow pace of horse drawn
transportation.  There'll be plenty of mechanics needed in the future, and
Ferrari drivers need different skill sets to buggy drivers, but both need
to understand the rules of the road.

So ... please lets focus on constructive suggestions for how to improve the
current Model T version of the ontology we have now, towards that much
sleeker and better performing Ferrari :)

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Information Standards Advocate