If you are easily offended, or are transexual phobic, please delete
now.

Rob said:

>So ... please lets focus on constructive suggestions for how to improve the
>current Model T version of the ontology we have now, towards that much
>sleeker and better performing Ferrari :)

Reminds me of the account (in "Atlantic" I think) of a convention of
female to male transexuals.  The author likened those with enlarged
cliterus to happy Volkswagon owners, and those with constructed penis
to unhappy Jaguar owners.  I've been a happy Volkswagon owner.

Remember the man from "Mad Men", who hung himself because he could not
get his Jaguar to start, so he could gas himself?  We now have
assisted suicide in Canada, if worse comes to worse.

I did not start the car analogy!