Hi Karen. FWIW, pybibframe uses 245$a as our base Work title in BF Lite;

https://github.com/zepheira/pybibframe/blob/master/lib/reader/marcpatterns.py#L307

and as you can see there, we preserve other subfields as separate
properties which can be custom assembled in different contexts via
your own code, or the labelizer plugin we provide;

https://github.com/zepheira/pybibframe/blob/master/lib/plugin/labelizer.py

AFAIK, this hasn't been widely field-tested yet (so obviously prone to
change at any moment), but if you choose to use the plugin, multiple
occurrences of properties are concatenated using a separator;

https://github.com/zepheira/pybibframe/blob/master/lib/plugin/labelizer.py#L97

I haven't verified the ordering, but I expect it's effectively random
because Python :P But ordering (of any kind, including preserved from
the MARCXML) can be added.