Hello, hello, hello. I realize this isn't an exciting question, but as
there are programs performing this action already it should be a fairly
straight-forward one to answer. Anyone? If you are using BIBFRAME surely
you know the answer, or can point me to the document that provides it.

Thanks,
kc

--
Karen Coyle