Ross, your hesitation is well-founded. There is a difference between a
translated title and a parallel title (title given in more than one
language on the piece). Also, assigning languages to titles is tricky
(ditto languages to names) -- A book in English with the title "Marie
Antoinette", or the famed "***" (book title is three asterisks). In some
cases there are titles explicitly in different languages (UN
publications are a good example), but titling is creative and follows no
rules.

Which is just echo your caution that we have to look into these
distinctions deeply before making decisions. And that the experience of
those who work on the data creation end is invaluable.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net