Stephen, if you were to create a work title for the Faust or Iliad
examples, what would it be? I'm looking at 6.2.2.10.1 in the original
RDA draft (that's all I have) and it looks like the work title would be
simply "Part 1" but that doesn't make sense. (How does anyone ever
figure out the cataloging rules?!)

kc

--
Karen Coyle