Ross, your hesitation is well-founded. There is a difference between a translated title and a parallel title (title given in more than one language on the piece). Also, assigning languages to titles is tricky (ditto languages to names) -- A book in English with the title "Marie Antoinette", or the famed "***" (book title is three asterisks). In some cases there are titles explicitly in different languages (UN publications are a good example), but titling is creative and follows no rules.

Which is just echo your caution that we have to look into these distinctions deeply before making decisions. And that the experience of those who work on the data creation end is invaluable.

kc