Jeff's example query of course refers to: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1 or "The Rand McNally book of favorite pastimes", which will forever have the OCLC number of "1". I personally favor OCLC number "2", "Mudlumps at the mouth of South Pass, Mississippi River; sedimentology, paleontology, structure, origin, and relation to deltaic processes". But then that's just me.
Roy

From:  <Young>, "Jeff   (OR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM
To:  "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: [BIBFRAME] URIs in $0 Re: [BIBFRAME] Complexities to code

If libraries have OCLC numbers, it should be possible to look up the FAST headings that we've assigned to the records using this SPARQL query:
PREFIX schema: <http://schema.org/>
SELECT ?fastURI ?fastHeading
FROM <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1>
WHERE {
?s schema:about ?fastURI .
?fastURI schema:name ?fastHeading
FILTER regex(str(?fastURI), 'http://id.worldcat.org/fast/')
}
For example:
http://bit.ly/1Gl1Dhe
Just hack the number in the query.

There may be a throttle on the request rate, but in principle this Linked Data solution could help.

Jeff