From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Cramer
Sent: Wednesday, 8 April 2015 4:14 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] BIBFRAME implementation

Martynas,

So if you question the future of BIBFRAME development, I suggest you
start reading about RDF and Linked Data use cases first. There are
quite many of them. They do not even have to be library-related -- the
domain of the data is secondary.

Have you found any particularly pithy use cases that convey the potential utility and value of linked data--especially in a library context--that you can share? In my experience, these are harder to find (and write) than one might think. Any pointers to prior art would be much appreciated.

- Tom