Hi Tom,

I’ve been relying on these reports as kind of a “baseline” as they came out of the W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group in 2011:

Use cases:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-usecase-20111025/

Final report:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-20111025/

Interesting to see how far the community has come since then, and how far we have yet to go!

Regards,

Anoushka McGuire

Anoushka McGuire | Senior Collection Description Librarian

National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa

Direct Dial: +64 4 470 4524 | www.natlib.govt.nz

The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs