From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gordon, Bruce J.
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 9:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] BIBFRAME implementation

Older?

Could we please dispense with that particular generalization and consider that it could be that they've been on the bleeding edge of technology more times than some of us have been to the 7-eleven?

Thanks for the links, Erin.

Best,

-Bruce

Bruce J. Gordon
Audio Engineer
Audio Preservation Services - a shared service of the Harvard Library
Harvard University
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
U.S.A
tel. +1(617) 495-1241