Hi Betsy,

I have experimented with Jena, Sesame, MarkLogic and AllegroGraph in attempts to load all of our bibliographic data converted to RDF using marc2bibframe and some post processing. MarkLogic has decent integrated query tools. AllegroGraph had better built-in visualization tools. I had trouble loading all of our records into Jena or Sesame as the load would not complete due to the limits of memory management and the great number of strings in the converted data.

- Josh

Joshua Greben
Software Developer
Stanford University Libraries