Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that information on accepted paper, panel, and 24x7 sessions at Open Repositories 2015 is now available on the OR2015 conference website: http://www.or2015.net/

Open Repositories 2015, taking place in Indianapolis on June 8-11, received an unprecedented number of proposals this year, with 240 proposals submitted across the conference and interest group tracks. This has also been the most selective Open Repositories, and only 38% of conference paper and panels were accepted in the main track. We have accepted 6 panels, 21 24x7's (including Rants and Raves), 37 papers and 60 posters which will all give an exciting snapshot of work in the open repositories community.

The Program Committee would like to take this opportunity to again thank all of our reviewers who took time to review workshops, papers, panels, 24x7's and posters. Please stay tuned for more information on the schedule and interest group presentations, which we will post later in April.

** Reminder: Register and reserve your hotel room **

Online registration for OR2015 is currently open, and participants can save $50 by registering by May 8. Special negotiated room rates at the conference hotel are available until May 16. For more information, please visit the conference website: http://www.or2015.net/

We look forward to seeing you at OR2015!

Holly Mercer, William Nixon, and Imma Subirats
OR2015 Program Co-Chairs

Jon Dunn, Beth Namachchivaya, Julie Speer, and Sarah Shreeves
OR2015 Conference Organizing Committee