If libraries have OCLC numbers, it should be possible to look up the FAST headings that we've assigned to the records using this SPARQL query:

PREFIX schema: <http://schema.org/>

SELECT ?fastURI ?fastHeading

FROM <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1>

WHERE {

?s schema:about ?fastURI .

?fastURI schema:name ?fastHeading

FILTER regex(str(?fastURI), 'http://id.worldcat.org/fast/')

}

For example:

http://bit.ly/1Gl1Dhe

Just hack the number in the query.

There may be a throttle on the request rate, but in principle this Linked Data solution could help.

Jeff