Thanks for the responses below plus the one Martynas sent about Dydra.  If anyone has another idea, please send it along.  Betsy

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John, Phil (CSS)
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 4:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] test triplestore

Hi Josh, Betsy,

Have you looked at OpenLink Virtuoso?

There’s an open source version available, and the current release, v7.x, should scale quite well on a server with enough disk and RAM, easily storing several billion triples (MT).

It’s also available in a commercial, clustered, version. From personal experience, it’s fast, scales well, has inferencing support, and lots of SPARQL 1.1 features including property paths and aggregates.

Phil.