I hadn't seen this before, but the Library extension of Zepheira's http://bibfra.me actually includes a Continuing Resources subclass (of Work?) and several properties drawn from the MARC fixed fields[1].

What do denizens of the BIBFRAME list make of http://bibfra.me? Prior to looking closely at the bibfra.me website, I was under the impression that "Bibframe Lite" was essentially a pared-down version of the LC vocabulary. However, on closer inspection, it actually strikes me as quite different--and anything but "lite." I understand the principle that "anyone can say anything about anything," but won't this parallel vocabulary--with virtually the same namespace--inevitably breed confusion? Zepheira's bibfra.me has an open, CC license, but I wasn't able to find a link to the current RDF ontology anywhere on the website.

Tim

[1] http://bibfra.me/view/library/marc/ContinuingResources/

--
Tim A. Thompson
Metadata Librarian (Spanish/Portuguese Specialty)