Hey Mark,

Python is a transformation language? I thought XSLT was.

RDF is not native to Python in any way. Neither it is to XSLT, but
XSLT works on a tree data model and that is what you want to build -
either as MARCXML, or RDF(/XML), or (X)HTML5. So arguably RDF is more
native to XSLT.

XSLT processors exist on many deployed systems. Why would you want a
dependency on Python and ignore the MARCXML work that has been done?
Makes an open-source effort (which I think should work for libraries)
more difficult.

Looking forward to the paper.