-1

Giving identities to titles allows you to assert relationships between them, such as translationOf, abbreviationOf, and so forth.
As there has to be a title resource to allow for subtitle to be distinct from the main title, we should follow the "avoid blank nodes" best practice and give them real identity.

Unless titles really are just strings, and then we should use rdfs:label or dc:title with a string literal as the value, but in no possible world is a blank node the best option.

Rob