For my series/serials processing, I needed a structure for title statements, something like

resourceA bx:titleStatement [
     a TitleStatement ;
     rdf:ID title1 ;
     bx:uniformTitle "...";
     bx:mainTitle "...";
     bx:subTitle "...";
     bx:part "...";
     bx:numbering "...";

with an identity for the title statement (not all possible properties shown here), which is not the identity of the resourceA.

I did not find this in Bibframe, only strings in bf:titleStatement.

Best regards,

Jörg