I' working on organizing a project for 2016 called (initially) Linked
Data for Production.  It would be a group of six libraries (Stanford,
Cornell, Harvard, Columbia, Princeton, LC) identifying the issues of
transitioning their technical services environments to linked data, in
this case making use of BIBFRAME, through actual production work.  I
think it will be the only way to realistically tackle all the issues.

Philip

--
Philip E. Schreur
Assistant University Librarian for