I strongly disagree.  Domain and Range are not validation features in RDF, they allow additional inferencing only.

By enumerating all of the domains and ranges, the ontology is led into the trap of defining class specific predicates when a more general predicate would have sufficed.  Just look at all of the unnecessary (foo)Assigner predicates that have identical semantics, just to have the domain specified.

I would argue that once the predicates have been deproliferated, the domains and ranges will be less necessary than they are now.  Conversely the documentation describing the usage of the predicates will need to be improved, and clear examples provided.

Rob