Good morning, All,

It is time for the Spring 2015 FAFLRT Newsletter.  Please send information for the Fabulous Feds column on new hires, new positions, promotions,
retirements, awards, publications, special programs, etc.  Anything you would like to share.  Photos are welcome also. You can also forward any
other articles (as an attached word file) of interest to Federal Librarians and I will forward to the Editor of the Newsletter.  Please include
author/attribution.

Please send information by Friday,  17 April 2015 to my email:
[log in to unmask] and NOT to the list.

Please excuse the cross-postings!

Thank you,
Cynthia

Cynthia Shipley, MLS
Library Program Manager
HQ, USMC
Personal and Professional Development Branch (MFR)
3280 Russell Road
Quantico, VA  22134
Com: (703) 784-9523
DSN 278-9523