Hello,

The Commerce Research Library is discarding the following series. Please contact me directly to request any of the items listed.  Books can be picked up at our Downtown DC location or we can ship some of the smaller loose-leaf sets within the Continental US.  Please respond by Friday, April 24th if interested.

1.       Weinstein's Federal evidence : commentary on rules of evidence for the United States courts / McLaughlin, Joseph M. 2nd Edition (loose-leaf- updated 2005)

2.       Bender's Federal practice forms / Frumer, Louis R. (loose-leaf- updated 2001)

3.       Government contracts : cyclopedic guide to law, administration, procedure / McBride, John Cosgrove.  (loose-leaf- updated 2011)

4.       Nimmer on copyright : a treatise on the law of literary, musical, and artistic property, and the protection of ideas / Nimmer, Melville B. (loose-leaf- updated 2003)

5.       Nichols' on eminent domain / Sackman, Julius L. 3rd Edition (loose-leaf- updated 2003)

6.       Moore's federal practice / Moore, James William.  3rd Edition (loose-leaf- updated 2011)

7.       Collier on bankruptcy / Collier, William Miller, 1867-1956. 15th Edition (loose-leaf- updated 2008)

8.       United States code service / United States. (2012)

9.       Uniform laws annotated / Edward Thompson Company. (1922)

10.   Uniform laws annotated / West Group. (1968)

[commerce_image]
Kelli Peterson, JD, MLS
Commerce Research Library
U.S. Department of Commerce

Main: 202-482-1154
Direct: 202-482-4647
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://library.doc.gov<http://library.doc.gov/>