I disagree. Your example below only partially follows the ISBD specifications.

RDA does not require any aspect of ISBD, but if you choose to follow ISBD -- and code the record as following ISBD -- then you are expected to follow the ISBD specifications for sources, transcription, etc., not just the ISBD elements and punctuation.

John Attig
Authority Control Librarian
Penn State University