Hi Amy,

Thanks for your message about the RDA records at http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/RDA%20training%20materials/SCT%20RDA%20Records%20TG/index.html -- it is good so see that you have analyzed the records so thoroughly.

The RDA records were collected by a task group under the auspices of the PCC Standing Committee on Training (SCT) back in 2011, when RDA was still being implemented by the PCC. That is not an excuse for any errors you might find in the records, but is a comment on the newness of RDA when they were collected and vetted.

I was one of the SCT co-chairs at the time.

The records are due for evaluation now that RDA has become a part of everyone’s workflow. I will let the SCT know and will send them your specific questions as well.

Best regards,

Paul Frank

Acting Coordinator, NACO and SACO Programs

Cooperative Programs Section

Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division

Library of Congress

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20540-4230

202-707-1570