From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Turner
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 2:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] query: business cards as sources of information

We routinely accept emails, phone calls and even verbal information from anybody who is in a position to know anything about an author.  Though a business card is not a “widely available reference source” it is more tangible than a phone call to the publisher, frequently used by LC in the pre-internet age.

Amy