From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Heinrichs
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New style for dates?

Hello -
I encountered this name in the NAF (ARN 255855, 010 n  79022059)
100   1_   Finkelstein, Louis, ǂd 1895-19911129
Sure, we use ISO 8601 for the dates in the 046 field.
But I have never heard of using that style in 100 $d.
What I've seen is this style: 1991 November 29.
Is there a new PCC standard for 100 $d dates that I have overlooked?
Thank you for any light you can shed.
--
Ann Heinrichs
Metadata/Cataloging Librarian