PCCLIST readers,

At my desk:
Egypt in the first millennium AD : b perspectives from new fieldwork / c edited by Elisabeth R. O'Connell.  OCLC 900685952

The preface begins: The 21st Annual Egyptology Colloquium at the British Museum in July 2012 ...

With a mind to creating a NAR for this colloquium, I've been searching.  But I haven't succeeded in finding any information about publications for other colloquia than this one.   Searches in WorldCat by keyword "Egyptology Colloquium" gave no pertinent results.

The web site
http://www.britishmuseum.org/whats_on/events_calendar/event_detail.aspx?eventId=427
has:
Nubia in the New Kingdom: Lived experience, pharaonic control and local traditions
Annual Egyptological Colloquium   Thursday 11 July, 10.0018.00  Friday 12 July, 10.0017.30

However, I don't see any access to previous colloqua via the web site.

I write in case someone with expertise in this area can give any insights.  I'm wondering if there's a corpus of documents out there from previous colloquia, presumably not cataloged, or if this is the only one from which a published book has resulted.

Sincerely - Ian

Ian Fairclough
George Mason University
703-993-2938