From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Fairclough

> With a mind to creating a NAR for this colloquium, I've been searching.  But
> I haven't succeeded in finding any information about publications for other
> colloquia than this one.   Searches in WorldCat by keyword "Egyptology
> Colloquium" gave no pertinent results.
> However, I don't see any access to previous colloqua via the web site.

You may want to give this page a try:
http://www.britishmuseum.org/about_us/departments/ancient_egypt_and_sudan/annual_lecture_and_colloquium.aspx

"Since 1992, the British Museum has hosted an annual keynote lecture presenting the latest research on Egypt and Nubia. The lecture is made possible through the generosity of Raymond and Beverly Sackler. The lecture is usually accompanied by a Colloquium on a related theme, with invited speakers from around the world."

Some colloquia titles are links; clicking on a random sample brings up information regarding papers being published in the BMSAES (British Museum Studies in Ancient Egypt and Sudan).

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library
Cataloging and Metadata        University of St. Thomas

Verona," Act I, Scene iii