From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Hostage
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Need help with a series title

I agree with this perspective.  This is a growing problem not only with series but also with monographs lacking a creator in the authorized access point and having a title or main part of the title that is the same as another work.

John Hostage
Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger //
Harvard Library--Information and Technical Services //
Langdell Hall 194 //
Cambridge, MA 02138
+(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)
+(1)(617) 496-4409 (fax)