From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yan Liao

>  (As Stephen mentioned, CIP data may not be a good source of info. I agree,
> BTW: should the doubt about using CIP data as source info be added to
> the LC-PCC document? It's not clear for now based on the current rule)

Is this what you're looking for?
<http://access.rdatoolkit.org/document.php?id=lcpschp2&target=lcps2-2202#lcps2-2202>
<http://access.rdatoolkit.org/document.php?id=lcpschp2&target=lcps2-2442#lcps2-2442>

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library
Cataloging and Metadata        University of St. Thomas

Verona," Act I, Scene iii