I have had quite a few of these!  In a safe zone and wearing a full mask as
described by Richard and latex gloves, I will dismantle the reel and have a
clean reel at the ready (this can only be achieved with reels using
screws).  I soak these in a diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide to kill
the mould and then leave then to dry.

I vacuum both sides of the platter using a circular motion and a hepa
vacuum.  After that I give the tape on both sides of the platter a wipe
using hydrogen peroxide and dampened cotton balls.  Once the tape is clean
put it back on the cleaned reel and re-assemble.

Then I will attempt the pellon wipe as the others have described.  Then I
bake the tape for at least a week.

I've had good results thankfully.

And just remember to keep yourself safe as the spores are not good for our
health.

Good Luck!
Marie