Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

Indeed, that was a major part of the challenge. The Wikipedia guidelines to
do not make easy, or even permit, traditional discography. I suspect that
is as the guidelines were developed
by users who have a skewed idea of what a discography is, or no idea of the
real thing. So I wanted to see just how close I could get to "real" within
their guidelines.

thank you,

Dave Lewis
Hamiton, OH