Dear friends,

Due to a technical error, some of you may not have received our
comprehensive new release e-mail this past weekend. If that is you, let us
know at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  & we
will make sure you receive your new release information quickly.

To those that are not familiar with our free comprehensive new release
notice, there is no obligation to order now or ever.

Your privacy is assured as Music Hunter does not rent, sell, loan, or trade
your personal information for any reason.

Our weekly new release notices are arranged by genre so it is easy to see
areas of interest and imports are included.

This free service is for libraries, universities, and their current staff
members.

Sincerely at your service,

Jay Sonin

Your search for sound & video ends here!

Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552