Darn! I have to leave Sunday morning! For those staying, the Heinz Center
is may 10 minutes down the street. (less if you walk fast) on the way to
"The  Strip"

BTW, for those who want fresh fruit and snacks there is a neat fruit stand
also on the was to the Strip on the right side that sells trays of fruit
like  banana and grapes for $1.00 - (and inside they have inexpensive snacks.

And, for those who love fresh roasted coffee to take home, ask me at the
conference. i found two places close by when there in October. (I learned a
lot  about Pittsburgh in two days. And it was my FIRST time!

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 5/24/2015 1:53:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,