The ARSC Journal index runs live from a Filemaker database hosted at UCSB.

http://www.arsc-audio.org/journal-index/home.php

If you haven't used the database lately, it now includes the online
conference recordings and powerpoint slides. A professional database
developer is always great to have to set up a database properly, but
Filemaker databases are simple to create and maintain. The ARSC database was
mostly created by and is maintained by volunteers.

David Seubert