The following are for sale, postage to USA addresses only:

1. Billy Crystal "Still Foolin' 'Em" audiobook on 7 CDs, read by the author. $6 incl. postage.

2. "Rachmaninoff - A Window In Time" Telarc CD-80489, piano rolls played with "new technological
breakthroughs" circa 1998. $5 incl. postage.

3. Howard Hanson symphonies 3 and 6, Gerard Schwartz - Seattle Symphony (Delos DE 3092). $5 incl.
postage.

4. four albums (total 5CD's) of Paul Paray works by Eduard Perrone and the Assumption Grotto
Orchestra (self-released, recorded in Detroit area). $10 incl. postage

5. Thomas Newman "Road to Perdition" soundtrack - Test CD (I made a paper label so the tracks are
identified). $3 incl. postage.

6. Beverly Sills' disc in "The Singers" series, I think from Decca. Test CD with paper label
identifying tracks. $3 incl. postage.

7. "I Want Magic - American Opera Arias" by Renee Fleming with Met Opera Orch, James Levine
(London/Decca) - Promo CD. $5 incl. postage

8. Cecilia Baroli "Live In Italy" Promo CD., $5 incl. postage.

All of them for $38 including postage.

Ping off-list if interested.

-- Tom Fine