On 5/12/2015 9:35 AM, Tom Fine wrote:
> So who makes the grooved disk EQ you guys are using that makes the phase
> corrections? Is that phase issue now a phantom menace?

As I've mentioned in the past, in Adobe Audition, the shelving LF EQ in
the Parametric Equalizer and the 6dB/octave lowpass filter in Scientific
Filters have the proper phase characteristics. So do the EQ curves in DC
EIGHT. so I think that, if one has either of those programs, the phase
question is indeed a phantom menace. Can't speak for other software,
because I haven't tried it. I can testify that Audition's EW programs,
as described, are nice and flexible, and sound good.

Peace,
Paul

---