Hi everyone.
I would like to know if there is a program that will take one audio
track and change it in the time domain to match another track. I have a
movie soundtrack that needs to be moved in time to match the original
sound. The original is from the optical track and thus is in sync with
the picture. The other track sounds much better but is from a magnetic
source that is not time coded and so runs close but not in sync. I would
like to change the time of the good track so that it will match the
optical track. Any ideas?

--
Cheers
Shai Drori