From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Playing Edison Diamond discs

Ben,

Have you checked your cartridge alignment? I'm slowly learning about discs but Doug Pomeroy has discussed this in several venues to far greater detail. There is a corollary in cartridge alignment similar to azimuth in tape head alignment. If this is off, it will make what you are trying to do less effective.

Cheers,

Richard