… and furthermore… iTunes can be set to convert to any format you might wish, except WMA, and doe an da dmirable job of it. If you don’tconvert theaudio youdrop into it, it uses your computer’s built-in D/A and output devices, which may be why it doesn’t sound so good on Windows comps. I don’t use windows so do not know about that. Perhaps there is a way to optimize a Windows comp for audio…

But I have a client who produces compliation CDs, and she uses iTunes to assess, preview, and sequence her selections. While I wish she would use a more professionally respected audio player, she gets excellent results and produces great CDs.

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689