There is a utility program available that allows iTunes to play FLAC files. I don't recall the name. An easy solution is to simply decode your FLAC files and save them as wavs. That's kind of what FLAC was originally designed for - a "zip" file for audio that took up less bandwidth for transfers, but could be decoded to wav or aif.

David Glasser
Airshow Mastering
Boulder, CO

Sent from Weathership Tango Delta