I’m as big an Apple bigot as they come (been using Apple products exclusively since the Apple //e) and even I think this statement is a bit on the hyperbole side.

I mean, Apple doesn’t even support Blu-Ray. Never has and probably never will. In fact, they are essentially abandoning all optical media, which I don’t think is a good idea, frankly.

DrG