I wonít belabor this much further, but can you give a citation other than your assertion that FLAC is an actual audio recording scheme and not just a compression/storage format?

I challenege you to prove a positive, not for me to prove a negative. I frankly donít know enough about it, but do know people I can ask.

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689