As someone who's been a Unix sysadmin and engineer
for almost 30 years, I find the NeXT ^H^H^H^H Mac much
more useful because you can cut through the user-friendly
BS and get to a command line.  But there are some things
about MACs that are frustrating as hell, like trying to find the
freakin' damned jpeg file you just downloaded from your
iPhone!  And I don't want to look at it in iPhoto and I don't
want to share it on Facebook I JUST WANT THE DAMNED
FILE!!! OK, I feel better now.

Profitieren Sie von der sicheren E-Mail-√úbertragung Ihrer Daten mit einer kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse der Telekom.
www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos