Hi John,

There is a very fine biocide called Physan 20, usually found at nurseries.  If I remember correctly, it can be used on nonporous surfaces in hospitals & food services w/o a rinse.  It is a clear, concentrated, water-based solution with a “reasonably pleasant” odor.

I’ve used it for years inside my home for mold/mildew & related applications using sponge, spray bottle or a Gilmour spray can.

In the future, it may be worthwhile to invest in an MSA safety mask.

Regards,

Duane Goldman

H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.
PO Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 USA