Hello,
I am a music teacher at the W. Ross Macdonald School, the Provincial School for the visually
impaired in Brantford, Ontario. There has been in my classroom for many decades a large
collection of 78 rpm classical music recordings which I believe was a gift of the Carnegie
Corporation dating from about 1937.  It consists of several dozen binders of 12 discs each, as
well as an extremely meticulous card catalogue that is organized by mediums, composers,
titles and forms. The set Is quite intact, with the discs in generally good playable condition.
Personally, I find it to be a fascinating item, but am wondering if it would be considered
generally to have some significance as I need to ascertain whether to continue to store it on
site or dispose of it in some fashion.
Any knowledge and advice would be gratefully received.