I know, thanks. It’s wrong all the time except for only two moments. Plus as you then go on to state - it’s wrong all the time because of skating or “sway". And it’s wrong a lot of the time if the record is decentered. And it bounces in the vertical domain, which is why tracking angle is so critical, not just on a static but on a dynamic basis because needle bounce matters.
And if I’m trying to cancel common 6kHz hiss or flutter a sample or two at 96kHz makes a huge difference — it’s the coarseness of the medium in general that leads many to think these things are insignificant, but attention to this level of detail can yield results.