-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tore Simonsen
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 5:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] US Recordings from Bergen, Norway in the fifties

Dear list,

a colleague of mine is researching the archives of Bergen International
Festival and he wonders if anybody has any information about recordings made
by US producers and/or for US radio stations in the early fifties.

Grateful for any information about this.

- tore

Tore Simonsen
Professor Emeritus
Norwegian Academy of Music