My thanks to Rob Sanderson, his explanation is very helpful. I can see the
need for having title as a resource when there are parsing and categorizing
options in play, and the logic of framing the encoding to support that; and
understand now that each of the titles in the "Hamlet" example would be a
separate resource, not the same resource. The resource is used to enable
added structure in specific graphs, not to describe a generalized entity.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist
University of Minnesota